Saturday, October 15, 2011

breathing under blankets

I wish I knew how to reach the rest of the people who  know my work and the ones that will know my work one day. It is impossible to grasp the huge smallness of painting for a public you never see. I'm not so much wanting to sell as much give freely. The fear is as I write this I know that no one will comment. The worst is I can see movement in views so people do read it. It's a feeling of crazy to want to talk to people who didn't care to or want to even say hi to you. The best present I get as an artists honestly is to hear back from the people my work touches. It's the feeling of a hug......hmmm...till next time I guess.




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I say hi to you every time I see you, and the only reason we haven't had an in-depth discussion about your work is because I am always at MY work when I see you. =P

    ReplyDelete