Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ghandi said "be the change you wish to see in the world." I keep saying this to my self every day. After Marley died (no, not Bob). I found anger a hard thing to shake after she died. I'm telling you all this in my art blog because I want you to see where the art really comes from. I paint intense things and it's because I'm intense. It became something I learned about my self as time bled threw.

Some times after I do a big art peace I feel at peace and then for a few days I get sad. It's such a huge release that all that is left in me is tears and from that I rebuild into a better (I think).

I'm looking at the last painting I did of Mar after she died and I think it is my Dorian Grey portrait.
Days like this I'm glad no one reads these blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment