Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hi water people...gypsy s

So....I am not good at writing in this every day. Sorry. But I want to be.

I used to write in crazy babble when I was in a bad place just to vent and I'm in a great place now so I'm open and so I write less but I still have lots of plans to tell all of you so bear with me.


This is what I have been doing everyday for three months now. I think I really love it. I felt weird at first putting them up because I was afraid of judgement. The response has been amazing so I feel comfortable about it. I shouldn't care so much but I still do. It is just a part of my make up.


I'm workings slowly on a book...like a really art book. Full of pictures and stories and creativity  and hope. I'm just want it to be perfect.

Latr

Jawara 

No comments:

Post a Comment