Monday, January 20, 2014

memory lane

I always find it funny how i forget for little spurts how much I love comicbooks and toys. I walk by my local shop and boom instant love.  I grew up with Wolverine and slowly the X-men grew on me. I loved Gi-Joe comics but as I got older the military idea don't sit well with me. I know.."hippy". Claws made of metal seems less awful than machine guns and rocket launchers. never mind that....... I loved drawing them but I stopped after I started selling art. I figured if I sold my x-men and hulk drawings I might get in trouble so I stopped for a bit but I think I'm ok either way...soooo..I think for fun I 'll just draw a shit ton of comic  book favorites. Plus I picked up these guys while I was out.

The Brood were the zombies of my childhood. I still have a shit ton of old x-men toys. I pull them out every once and a while just to stare at them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment