Sunday, August 3, 2014

Downward facing fox king

I traveled deep inside my self  doing my morning yoga. Yes I do yoga in the morning. You can make fun of me if you like I don't mind. It brings me self peace and I feel helps me be a better painter because it clears the road of distractions from the world inside me. We hold so much that blocs us from being amazing because we focus of other things people do that we fear we could ever be like. 
It's kind of an existential struggle. Art is love. 

I find my self in love with foxes more and more. they are these crazy cat dogs of red. Ever was a perfect idea I do not know it but I find it amazing. I see them outside my studio on snowy days. It feels magical. I wonder if they look up at the sky and ponder? 






\




No comments:

Post a Comment