Wednesday, March 23, 2016

weird little things (me) and the stuff I paint

There are moments when I create madness on a canvas and others where the madness creates me. That moment that I'm inside one is often both. I love how much love I've gotten this year for my paintings. It has scared me on a few occasions. I had this fear I was on the tip of a pin and to every side of me doing well I would just fall off and be forgotten. It feels strange to admit that but it is honest and I promised a long time ago to always be honest with you guys. I want to be thought of as all these things people have said to me and even about me but I am as always afraid of not being humble. So a big and huge thank you to you all and I'll keep on making because that is what my heart wants of me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment