Saturday, February 21, 2015

The impossible six legged twist.

Some pieces when you visualize them have to be big. Something about a big piece is more fun. It lets you play inside it with details and in that is freedom. I love her crazy knee. I reminds me of an eggplant. There have been these moments inking the shadows where I wondered about proportions but it is surreal so that's like a free pass of  the laws of everything. Painting honestly is about being able to take your mind's image and smacking it into reality of sorts. It can almost be violent how much impact your body feels making art. It is a drug and the lines are the hours of sleep you give away . Yes it is worth it even if no one reads or sees this. It was a moment in time I made just for me and this is the result. I hope you enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment