Wednesday, February 25, 2015

today

So I sold a painting today. It feels really good. I've been a little winter sad lately so this helped out a bit. I don't know why that happens to people. Some get mean others get depressed. Who knows?  I'v been working on these two for a few days now. I want to take my time on them because I get this feeling they are important in my history one day. No reason why but I feel it.

My friend Mark ( hi Mark) asked me to make some new shirts so I'm finally designing shirts. I 'm very excited as are my friends at my local print shop.

I haven't done any digital art for a very long time so I'm working on stickers too. I can't do one thing at a time. It's crazy person energy. One thing inspires another and so on. If I could just get over sleeping I would be making things 24 /7. But that would be hell quickly.

ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment