Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ramble for loose change

It's funny how .....hi everyone,

It's funny how I relies I'm getting older. I went to the mall today as it is my wife (Alec)'s birthday and while trying an REI vest because I hate heavy coats and jackets I noticed they are all jean colors. I thought at first most fashion in stores is stupid but the more I thought about.... Fashion in stores has always been stupid. I was just less judgmental about it. I fear at 32 I'm more of a cenic now then I was ten years ago. But I do feel I enjoy things better now.


We move into our first home in five days. It is a huge deal in our lives. We have never owned a home either together or apart. I just want to not be lazy about taking care of it and not be afraid to make it special. I have my own studio now like Pollick did. I'm on my way.

By the by I'm sorry I have not updated my etsy store with all the paintings for sale. I will try to do it after we move by the tenth and I really want to finish my zine coloring book. A friend if mine said to try to make it digital so people can print them out on what ever they like. He might be on to something. Thanks Kevy.

Ok 
Later,
El Pintor

No comments:

Post a Comment